Tanzania Railways Corporation (TRC) was established under the Railway Act No. 10 of
2017 The main objectives of TRC is to provide rail transport services and to develop,
promote and manage rail infrastructure.
The Public Service Recruitment Secretariat (PSRS) is a government organ with a status of independent Department established specifically to facilitate the recruitment process of employees to the Public Service. Public Service Recruitment Secretariat was established by the Public Service Act No. 8 0f 2002 as amended by Act No. 18 of 2007, section 29(1).
The major role of PSRS is to facilitate recruitment in the Public Service. According to the Public Service Cap. 298 of 2002 as amended by Amendment Act No. 18 of 2007 section 29 (1), the functions of PSRS are:-
- Search for various professionals with special skills and prepare database for such professionals for easier recruitment;
- Register graduates and professionals for purposes of ease of reference of filling vacant posts;
- Advertise vacant posts occurring in the public service;
- Engage appropriate experts for purposes of conducting interviews
- Advise employers on various matters related to recruitment, and
- Do any other act or thing which may be directed by the Minister responsible for Public Service.
353 Job Opportunities At Tanzania Railways Corporation (TRC)
On behalf of Tanzania Railways Corporation (TRC), Public Service Recruitment Secretariat invites qualified Tanzanians to fill 353 vacant posts as mentioned below:-