Ajira Portal Steps To Apply Jobs
As soon as you have completed your profile to at least 70%, you will now be able to apply for any job vacancies that are open at the time. the following below are Ajira Portal Steps To Apply Jobs
- Click on the ‘Vacancies’ button in the main menu
- You can then search for a specific vacancy using any combination of the search keyword or Category filters. Note: if you are not logged in, you will be required to login first then apply for chosen post.
- On more details tab you will find all the details concerning a particular post, these details include, Qualifications, Duties and Responsibilities, Salary Scale and all other relevant information.
- Click on the ‘apply’ button.
- Read the information displayed and if you agree with said information, attach a signed application letter and click ‘confirm’ button to finalize your application process.
1. The system will mark ‘CLOSED’ vacancies that have already closed and applicants will not be able to apply.
2. You will not be able to apply for a job vacancy if you have not updated your NIDA information in the portal.
3. Ensure that your application letter has been signed by you.
Through the ‘My Applications’ you will be able to see all the job applications you have completed. You will be able to see the status of all your application from start of the process to finish
Through the application status you will be able to see the following:-
1. Whether you application has been received or not. If the job vacancy you have applied for is not visible in this list, it means you did not complete the application process hence you need to repeat it.
2. Whether you have been shortlisted or not shortlisted. If not shortlisted, the reason will be specified.
3. Call for interview (these can be written, practical and oral interviews).
4. If you have been successful, the status will show your placement as well.
Editing your application letter
If you realise that you have made a mistake in attaching your application letter, you can edit the letter that you have attached and add a new correct application letter.