NATIONAL SPORTS COUNCIL OF TANZANIA
Qualified persons are requested to hereby apply to Conduct an evaluation of capacity development to Strengthen national anti-doping program in Tanzania
- 10 years of experience in evaluating programmes and/or policies relevant to the funded project, at the national and/or international level.
- Strong strategic policy and legal ssessment/analysis skills.
- Strong oral and writing abilities in the national language of the implementing contract, as well as good oral and writing abilities in english or french.
- Understanding and knowledge of the anti-doping convention and its fund.
- Advanced university degree in specialized fields of social science, law, public policy, international relations or related fields;
- No previous involvement in the design or implementation of the activities under review.
- It is desirable that the evaluator or a member of the Evaluation team possesses the following qualifications
- Knowledge of sport-related matters at the national and/or regional level, notably concerning existing anti-doping mechanisms and networks.
- Understanding and application of un mandates in human rights and gender equality.
- Experience in the evaluation of multi-stakeholder initiatives.
How to Apply:
Please send your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com OR P.O BOX. 20116 DSM
The deadline for submitting the application is 28 November 2022.
Environmental Officer at Dangote Cement