Chandigarh University is taking an initiative to educate students through its COVID-19 Warriors Scholarship Scheme. The programme is open for the academic year 2020-21.
The motive of the programme is to provide financial support for students who are going to take part in any degree programme at Chandigarh University in India.
Chandigarh University is the Best University in Punjab and North India. It offers various undergraduate and graduate courses such as B.tech, BCA, BBA, HMCT, B.Com, LLB, B.Arch, MBA, M.Tech,etc. at an affordable fee in Chandigarh.
Why study at Chandigarh University? They provide world-class infrastructure, renowned academicians and an ideal environment for Research, Innovation, Consultancy and Entrepreneurship.
Application Deadline: Any time
- University or Organization: Chandigarh University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Any degree
- Award: Worth Rs. 5 Crores
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Indian
- The award can be taken in India
- Eligible Countries: India
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Any degree in eligible subjects.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must be Wards of Doctors working in Government/ Private Hospitals
- Applicants must be Wards of Nurses/ Para-Medical Staff working in Government/ Private Hospitals
- Applicants must be Wards of Police Personals of any State/ UT
- Applicants must be Wards of Paramilitary Personals
- Applicants must be Wards of Media Persons (Print & Electronic)
- Applicants must be Wards of Sanitation Workers of Municipal Committee or Corporation / Housekeeping Staff of Hospital
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To participate in the programme, applicants must have to take admission in any degree programme at the university. After being registered, you can complete the award application form.
- Supporting Documents: Submit a copy of their ID Cards or Employer Certificate from their respective organization.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have 10+2 with Physics as compulsory subjects along with any two of the following subjects: Chemistry / Biotechnology / Computer Science / Biology/ Mathematics with at least 50% marks in the aggregate.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must be known with English language proficiency.
- Scholarship worth Rs. 5 Crores will be provided under the COVID-19 Warriors Scholarship Scheme to the wards of such national heroes who would be seeking admission to any programs offered by Chandigarh University.
- 10% fees rebate for the entire course duration would be provided to the students admitted under this scheme.