Google always tries giving best of services to its users and at the same time also has a dedicated team that works diligently for the resolving the issues of users.
Steps to recover Google account contacts
- Losing Google contacts unfortunate because as a user we lose track of people. But there is no need to panic because you can always recover back your contacts in few quick easy steps.
- Open any of the used web browser on your device and log in your Gmail account through app
- Now tap on the Gmail dropdown on the left most corner of the screen
- Once done, click on the contacts and click on the more option followed by the restore contacts
- Tap on custom option that will help you to restore your contacts between any specific time periods
- And click on restore option and you will be done.
- Now pick your android phone and launch the settings from home screen and notification shade or the app drawer
- Now tap on accounts and click add Google. You can choose the account which is linked with your contacts and you will be done.
- Move to menu button and click on sync now.
Thus you can sync your data lost and recover your Google account contacts.