Do you need to cancel you NSFAS application and still do not know how to cancel NSFAS registration online. In this article we have help you to show all steps to follow.
NSFAS is a government entity under the Department of Higher Education and Training established according to the NSFAS Act (Act 56 of 1999) to provide financial support to disadvantaged students who wish to further their studies at public universities or TVET colleges.
What does the bursary cover?
Amounts indicated of accommodation, living allowance, transport and learning materials need to be aligned with the approved latest DHET guidelines.
- As per the actual costs charged by the university (costs for private accommodation must not exceed costs for university residence)
- Transport (up to 40 km from institution) R7 500 per annum
- Living allowance R15, 000 per annum
- Book allowances R5200 per annum
- Incidental/personal care allowance R2900 per annum for students in catered residences
- Accommodation in an urban area R24,000 per annum
- Accommodation in an peri-urban area R18,900 per annum
- Accommodation in an rural area R15,750 per annum
- Transport (up to 40 km from institution) R7,350 per annum
- Transport R7000 per annum
- Incidental/personal care allowance R2900 per annum
How to cancel nsfas registration online
If you wish to delete your NSFAS account, you would have to make a written request and submitted this to the NSFAS office. You can also email NSFAS to ask about this request
How can I report fraud?
Please call the Vuvuzela Fraud & Corruption hotline
- Tel No.: 0860 247 653
- Email: email@example.com
- Fax2Email: 086 726 1681
- SMS Call Back Number: 30916
For more NSFAS Contact details check here NSFAS Contact Details for Any Support