How To Recover Google Photos on android, iPhone and computer
Google Photos is one of the best option to store your any photos but sometimes, users face account recovery issue so if you are one of them and wants to learn how to recover Google photos? on android, iPhone and computer so just follow the below mentioned instructions.
Firstly, turn on your android device and tap on the Google photo app.How To Recover Google Photos on Android phone
- Then, click on the menu. (Situated Top left corner)
- Select the trash option under the menu.
- Then, choose deleted photos as per your choice. (Click & Hold photo)
- Tap on the restore and your photos will automatically be restored to the earlier location.
- Now you are done!
How to Recover Google Photos on iPhone
If you are an iPhone user and suddenly, you have deleted your previous photos then, what should be done for the recovery, just follow the below-given steps and learn the actual method to the recovery of Google photos.
- Initially, turn on your iPhone and tap on the Google photos.
- Select the trash option under the menu. (Menu is situated into the top-right corner)
- Choose any deleted photos and click on the restore button.
How to Recover Google Photos on the computer
- Open laptop or computer and click any desired web browser.
- type photos.google.com in the address bar and click on the entry.
- tap on the menu section and select the trash option.
- choose any image as per your choice and hold it in the image.
- Hit on the done tap and your image will automatically be restored.
How to contact google photos recovery
This is the best way to resolve your google photo recovery where you need to connect Google customer service by helpline number which is available 24/7 by 365 with a toll-free number facility.