Hulamin invites qualifying student to apply for Bursary Programme 2022 academic year.
- Bursary Application Closing Date: 01 November 2021
Hulamin Bursary 2022
Hulamin invites students to apply for bursary funding, for the 2022 academic year. Students who are currently studying, or intend on studying towards an undergraduate qualification, in one of these fields may apply:
- Accounting (BCom)
- Computer Science (BSc)
- Electrical Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
The bursary will cover the following expenses: registration fees, tuition fees, prescribed books, laptop, accommodation, meals, medical aid insurance and a cash allowance per annum.
Students will also have the opportunity to take part in paid vacation work during university holidays.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted by no later than 30 November 2021 – if you do not receive any feedback by this date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
Hulamin Bursary 2022 Requirements
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must be from a previously disadvantaged background
- You must be currently in Matric OR you must have completed Matric
- You must be studying or intend on studying within one of the aforementioned fields in 2022
- You must be studying or intend on studying at a recognised university in South Africa
- You must be entering your 1st, 2nd, 3rd or 4th year of undergraduate study in 2022
- You must meet the entry requirements of your university for your chosen field of study
- Preference will be given to Matric students who reside in Pietermaritzburg or the surrounding areas (where Hulamin headquarters are located)
How to apply Hulamin Bursary 2022
Download and complete Hulamin Bursary Application Form (.pdf)
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your completed application form (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application may be disqualified):
- ID document (certified copy: not older than 3 months)
- Matric certificate, if completed Matric (certified copy)
- Matric latest results, if currently in Matric (certified copy)
- Full academic record, if currently studying (certified copy)
- University pre-acceptance letter (on university letterhead)
- Motivational letter to support your application
Applications must be submitted via email to: [email protected]
(Insert the words “Hulamin Bursary Application 2022” in the email subject line).
Please note: applications submitted via fax or post will NOT be accepted.