If you are having a strong desire to study in the UK, then you can take advantage of this wonderful International Scholarship opportunity offered by the University of Wolverhampton.
This funding program is worth £1,000 per year of study and open to bright foreign students enrolling at the University of Wolverhampton in the academic year 2020/21.
The University of Wolverhampton is considered as a highly-ranked modern university providing the best education to students for 190 years. It is divided into four faculties which are home to 18 institutes and schools. It offers well-constructed undergraduate, postgraduate,and doctorate programs in a variety of fields.
Why would you like to be a part of the University of Wolverhampton? With 23,000 students belonging from diverse nationalities and ethnicities, the University of Wolverhampton is the perfect place for international students. It has one of the highest employability rates in the UK.
Application Deadline: June 30, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Wolverhampton
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: £1,000 per year
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: There is no restriction on nationality
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree program in a variety of subjects
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Must be an international student
- Must have received a conditional offer from the University of Wolverhampton.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: There is no need to apply for this application separately as all the program recipients will automatically be considered after successfully taking admission in an approved course.
- Supporting Documents: All the interested applicants might be required to submit the following documents with their application for admission: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must have a high school diploma to take admission in an undergraduate program.
- Language Requirement: Applicants can provide one of the following as evidence of English language proficiency:
- Cambridge Linguaskills
- Password Skills Test
- ETS – Test of English as a Foreign Language) TOEFL iBT
- LanguageCert International ESOL B2 or C1(Listening, Reading, Writing, Speaking)
- LanguageCert International ESOL SELT B2(Listening, Reading, Writing, Speaking).
Benefits: All the successful candidates will be granted £1,000 towards tuition fees in their first year.