International Student Scholarship at Heriot-Watt University, UK
Heriot-Watt University is proud to announce the International Student Scholarship to outstanding students for the academic year 2020/21.
There are 50 awards available for international students pursuing both foundation, undergraduate and postgraduate studies at Heriot-Watt Dubai campus.
Founded in 1821, Heriot-Watt University is the eighth oldest higher education institution in the UK. It offers merit-based programs and funding opportunities to international students to support their studies and the cost of living.
Why at Heriot-Watt University? While at this university, students will acquire a unique educational environment and develop a range of desirable skills that are necessary to be part of today’s global workforce.
Application Deadline: March 31, 2020
- University: Heriot-Watt University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Foundation, Undergraduate and postgraduate
- Award: Up to 50% on the tuition fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 50
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open for international students.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded for undergraduate and postgraduate in any subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet have a previous year degree from a recognized university.
How to Apply International Student Scholarship
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the award, applicants are required to apply for the undergraduate and postgraduate programme to study at Heriot-Watt Dubai campus.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the previous transcripts at the university.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must meet all entry requirements of this requirement.
- Language Requirement: The candidate should have a very good command of the English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
Heriot-Watt University will provide a special International Student Scholarship of up to 50% of the tuition fee for the successful candidates.