Job Opportunity At Ardhi University (Aru), November 2020. Advertisement for the Position of Deputy Vice Chancellor for Planning, Finance and Administration (DVC-PFA) of Ardhi University
Ardhi University is a Public University established under the Universities Act No. 7 of 2005 and the Ardhi University Charter of 2007. The mission of the University is to provide innovative and integrated learning, research and public service that advance sustainable development at national level and beyond. The University is looking for qualified candidate to fill the position of Deputy Vice Chancellor for Planning, Finance and Administration. Applications from eligible candidates are invited. Women are highly encouraged to apply.
Duties and Responsibilities
The Deputy Vice Chancellor for Planning, Finance and Administration shall be responsible to, being the Chief Advisor of, and Assistant to the Vice Chancellor in respect to such matters of the University as shall be assigned or delegated to him or his office and as may be prescribed.
- The candidate must be a Professor or Associate Professor possessing outstanding scholarly and administration experience of at least five years at senior management level in a University.
- Must possess a minimum of a PhD degree from a recognized University.
- Not above 60 years.
Mode of Application Job Vacancy At Ardhi University
All Applicants must submit signed application letters accompanied with the following:
- Copies of relevant academic and professional certificates
- Names and complete address of THREE referees and
- Current CV.
Applications in a sealed envelope, should reach the Chairperson of the Search Committee by using the address below and not later than 17th November, 2020.
- Only shortlisted applicant will be contacted and
- Further information about the University can be obtained at aru.ac.tz
Interested applicants should submit application electronically and hard copies to:
Search Committee for Deputy Vice Chancellor for Planning, Finance and Administration
Dar es Salaam