King & Amy O’Malley Trust international awards at Edith Cowan University in Australia, 2020. Get financial support to kick start your academic journey in Australia. The Edith Cowan University is giving an opportunity to apply for the King & Amy O’Malley Trust international awards. The programme is awarded to both domestic and international students.
King & Amy O’Malley Trust international awards at Edith Cowan University in Australia, 2020
Edith Cowan University is an Australian public university that offers innovative and practical courses across a variety of disciplines. It has achieved five-star results in at least one measure across 15 different fields of study.
Why study at Edith Cowan University? At this university, students get varied pathways for career advancement and professional development. Here aspirants can find a degree that suits their interests, strengths, and career goals.
Application Deadline: August 31, 2020
- University or Organization: Edith Cowan University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
- Award: $7,500 and $5,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 30
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and Postgraduate coursework in tertiary Home Economics or related areas (e.g. Family Studies, Consumer Science, Food and Nutrition, or Teacher education in these fields).
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must Be intending to undertake full-time study in the following year in a program in Home Economics or equivalent which conforms to the criteria for an ‘eligible program’ as determined by the Managing Trustees;
- For postgraduate applications, normally have an undergraduate award in an eligible program in Home Economics or equivalent and must be intending to undertake full time or part-time study in the following year in a postgraduate program deemed eligible by the Managing Trustees;
- Have to make a statement of professional goals and must demonstrate clear intentions to work in the field of Home Economics and to make a professional contribution to the field;
- If a citizen of another country living in Australia, be required to provide evidence of your intention to remain a permanent resident in Australia; and
- If studying overseas, be required to agree to return to Australia within 6 months of completing your program of study.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity s, applicants must take admission in an undergraduate and postgraduate degree program at the Edith Cowan University. After that, candidates must be made on the application form to be found on the O’Malley Trust website.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with your application.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants will be selected on the basis of academic performance, personal and leadership attributes, and potential to contribute to the Home Economics profession.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the Minimum English competency requirements section for more details.
Edith Cowan University will offer 30 scholarships each year to eligible students. The award offers a payment of $7,500 for postgraduate students and $5,000 for undergraduates.