Knit Factory Technician.
Tanzania Tooku Garments Co. Ltd is a factory part of the Roo Hsing Group, a global leader in garment manufacturing and the largest jeans manufacturer worldwide. The Roo Hsing Group counts with worldwide 30 production sites: in China, Combodia, Tanzania, Myanmar, El Salvador and Nicaragua.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Daily Factory opening and entry control of all staff. Same as closing, confirm all departments housekeeping and good closure.
- Determine the order plan with the domestic business, the arrival time of accessories and other raw materials. Coordinate stocks ate maintain updated inventories.
- Track departure and shipment of finished products.
- Prepare and keep control of all accessories and fabrics by Cutting Department.
- Arrange test samples and code samples. Confirm sizes and quality.
- Coordinate pre-production meetings with various departments.
- Track all manufacturing / production processes and quantities daily / weekly / monthly. Also, of samples and number of repairs.
- Ensure all machines and tools of each production line are fully equipped.
- Arrange for cutting bulk goods.
- Optimize production for efficiency and cost savings.
- Control of sewing, QC, hot stamping, and packaging.
- Technological Certificate or Degree in Production Management or Similar (Knit Department);
- At least 5-8 years of working experience in Knit Garment Production Management;
- Excellent English Language Skills (Written and Spoken);
- Strong Excel and other computer skills.
- Ability to control costing and reports on monthly basis.
Interested candidates, please send updated CV to:
Mrs. Franziska Jautz