Drive the digital channels business in lake zone by establishing new business portfolio, relationship management and retention of KCB customers on digital channels.
- Responsible for retention of existing and recruitment of new customers (30% retention / 70% recruitment).
- Recruitment of profitable new business and establish, manage, and develop long term, profitable relationships, ensuring the provision of first-class customer service and maximizing business opportunities to achieve key objectives and goals.
- Manager digital financial services will take on the role and responsibilities of a Team Leader as well as carrying out normal DFS Activities and targets.
- Identification of business opportunities and introduction of leads to the business team.
- Manage daily attendance levels within the team in compliance with relevant HR policies, including management and approval of leave within the team.
- Act as an enabler to digital financial services team, branch staff especially Relationship officers under supervision by providing them with tools and information to optimize sales.
- Monitor sales performance on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis and provide results to Head of digital financial services.
- Acts as an escalation point for queries that could not be resolved by the team.
- Support handling of customer feedback and follow up to closure all disputes arising from DFS products.
- Any other activity assigned by the line manager.
MINIMUM POSITION QUALIFICATION AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor in Business Administration, Economics /Finance or equivalent
- Professional Qualification CPA / CPB
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration is an Added Advantage
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience