Job Title: Maternal & Child Health Officer
Reports to :Maternal & Child Health Manager
Deadline: 2nd December 2022
Job Summary :
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To support the Regional MCH Manager in implementation, M&E and reporting of PMTCT, EID, Paediatric ART and RMNCH services under the Afya Kwanza project, in line with project work plan.
- To support implementation of initiatives to address key program, donor and national priorities – such as index HIV testing, Option B+, male involvement, tracking of mother-infant pairs, follow-up of EID results and accelerating children’s treatment (ACT) – in line with national guidelines.
- To provide TA to the DACC, DRCHCo, RCH In-charges and HCPs in planning, implementation, M&E and reporting of PMTCT, EID, Paediatric ART and related RMNCH programs and services.
- To support RMCH Manager to asses and implement initiatives to address skill and resource needs in PMTCT, EID, Paediatric ART & RMNCH services through supportive supervision, mentorship, on-job training, CQI and other approaches in collaboration with DACC, DRCHCo and RCH-Incharges.
- To support timely collection and submission of PMTCT, EID, Paediatric ART and RMNCH data as well as support strengthening of the related M&E systems – in collaboration with the M&E team.
- To support the RMCH Manager in writing technical program documents including, reports, best practices, lessons learned and other relevant documents.
- To support and advise RMCH Manager on all PMTCT, EID, Paediatric ART and RMNCH issues and perform other relevant duties as assigned by the RMCH Manager.
- To perform any other related duties as may be assigned by the Supervisor.
Requirements, Education, work experience and skills
Degree or Advanced diploma in medicine, nursing or related field. Minimum of at least 2 years in Donor funded projects. Skilled in Microsoft Word and Excel. Good communication skills to core-workers and beneficiaries. Innovative and good leadership skills.
How to Apply:
To Apply for this Job register or login to https://recruitment.mdh.or.tz/ and from the Dashboard click on Search Vacancies button.