Are you looking for a wonderful opportunity to accomplish your studies with financial assistance? Then the Xiamen University is offering you its New international awards in China.
The educational program is open for international students who want to commence the bachelor’s, master’s & doctoral degree program at the university for the session 2020/21.
Founded in 1921, the University of Xiamen is one of the notable institutions designated as national, major universities in China. It is a large teaching and research university offering 82 undergraduate programs.
Why at Xiamen University? The university has a strong team of faculty and staff which provides a fairly complete range of educational programs to the students. It puts emphasis on the study aboard program to increase global awareness of students.
Application Deadline: April 15, 2020
- University: Xiamen University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor’s, Master’s & Doctoral
- Award: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in China
- Eligible Countries: International (Non-Chinese) citizens are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens in good health.
- Educational background and age limits (as of September 1, 2020):
- Bachelor’s programs: hold a high school diploma or above and be under the age of 25;
- Master’s programs: hold a bachelor’s degree or above and be under the age of 40;
- Doctoral programs: hold a master’s degree or above and be under the age of 45.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the award, applicants need to take admission at the Applicants shall complete an online application at http://application.xmu.edu.cn
- Supporting Documents: Upload the scan copy of Application Form for Xiamen programs (https://admissions.xmu.edu.cn/16898/list.htm).
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants meet all the entry requirements of the school.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
The University will distribute the awards in the following manner:
|Program Category||Scholarship Category||Scholarship Coverage||Quota|
|Bachelor’s program||Second-class||Tuition fee only.||5|
|Master’s program||First-class||Tuition fee and living allowance (RMB 3,000/month)||3|
|Second-class||Tuition fee only.||8|
|Doctoral program||First-class||Tuition fee and living allowance (RMB 3,500/month)||3|
|Second-class||Tuition fee only.||5|