Accounting Intern At SMALLBOX LIMITED.
We are looking for a driven Accounting Intern with a basic understanding of GAAP and financial principles and terms who is ready for an immersive, real-world experience. Under the supervision of our staff, the Accounting Intern can expect to participate in the preparation of journal entries and financial reports, analyze actual financial data, learn more about Business Management software and fixed assets, and to assist with other accounting activities.
- · Assisting with preparation of financial reports, such as balance sheets and income statements, invoices, and other documents.
- · Working with Business and Content Management software.
- · Handling sensitive or confidential information with honesty and integrity.
- · Learning how to work as part of the Accounting team to compile and analyze data, track information, and support the company or clients.
- · Taking on additional tasks or projects to learn more about accounting and office operations.
- · Learning the relationship between assets, liabilities, expenses and revenues in the General Ledger
- · Exposure to Business Management Software and Enterprise Content Management software
- · Learning about management reporting by reviewing source documents used in reporting to ensure that the documents support the information reported
Education, Skills and Experience:
- · Must be actively working towards a Bachelor’s or Master’s in Accounting
- · Satisfactory completion of introductory accounting courses and a basic understanding of accounting and financial principles
- · Aptitude for math, proficiency with computers
For all interested persons please do send your CV to [email protected]