Senior Accountant – Hotel Verde Zanzibar – Azam Luxury Resort & Spa
Hotel Verde Zanzibar – Azam Luxury Resort & Spa is seeking a vibrant and energetic Senior Accountant to join their team.
- To live out the Hotel Verde company values and ensure that the company vision of “Thrivability”, people planet and profit is implemented in all daily activities.
- Controlling and reconciliation of all financial transaction and data.
- Preparation and creation of financial reports, statistical reports, final accounts and other company reports.
- Monitoring and managing cash flow.
- Financial Planning and Analysis, monitoring performance, budgets, and forecasts.
- Ensures profits and losses are documented accurately.
- Monitors all taxes that apply, ensuring that taxes are current, collected and/or accrued.
- Maintains a strong accounting and operational control environment to safeguard assets.
- Work with internal and external auditors during preparation of annual audited financial statements and tax inspections.
- Maintain and ensure all Finance Standard Operating Procedures are in effect and to efficiently operate the Finance Department.
- Provide direction and assistance to other organisational units regarding accounting and budgeting policies and procedures, and efficient control and utilisation of financial resources
- Ensure a happy, healthy and positive working environment.
- Internationally recognised accounting professional qualifications.
- Minimum 4 -6 years’ experience in a leadership position within Accounting or Finance or related professional area.
- Excellent communication skills in English Language – Verbal and Written.
- Proficiency in all Accounting Systems
- Strong and effective planning and organising skills to ensure operational efficiencies and effectiveness
- Highly inquisitive mindset with an aptitude for numbers.
- New Job Opportunity : Associate Consultant
- New 1+ Job Opportunity At Kuehne+Nagel
- New Job Opportunity: Digital Media Manager
Excited to be a part of the team? Apply by sending a 2-page CV and a motivational letter to [email protected]. If you do not hear from us by the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Applications close:10 September 2021
Employment Type: Full-time