Teach in China -Full Support & Free Flights .
Note: A passport & bachelor’s degree from the US, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland or South Africa is a requirement for this role.
Seeking educators, innovators, doers – and those in between trying to define themselves – for a job that matters. Teach English in China with EF and experience first-hand the impact you can have on a child’s education, while developing yourself personally and professionally through the support of EF’s global network and training. Adventure awaits abroad. Join us.
What can you do in a year?
- Start fresh: do something you can be proud of
- Boost your CV: add international experience to your skill set
- Make a difference: help kids achieve their full potential
- Expand your network: form multicultural & multinational friendships
- · Travel for fun: explore places in China & Asia
No teaching experience? No Chinese? No problem! All you need is:
- · A passport & bachelor’s degree from the US, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland or South Africa
- · ESL certification (EF can sponsor)
- · Commitment to work abroad for 1 year
What will you do?
- · Teach English to kids ages 3-18
- · Leverage EF’s award-winning multi-media tech & curriculum in the classroom
- · Participate in engaging social activities with kids
What you will get?
- · Competitive local salary + performance bonus
- · Professional training + career development
- · 21 days paid holiday + flight allowance
- · EF organized social activities + FREE Chinese lessons
- · Free flights (select cities) + Airport pickup upon arrival
- · Sponsored legal Z work visa + free hotel for first 2 weeks
- · Our mission is “opening the world through education” – our teachers are core to that mission
- · Global presence in 50+ countries and 60+ cities across China
- · Largest privately owned education company in the world, and a sponsor of 7 Olympic games
Make it matter. Join us in our mission of opening the world through education – and live it for yourself. Be part of our international team and make an impact!