NHIF Portal Student Online Registration
QUICK GUIDE ON THE USE OF ONLINE STUDENT REGISTRATION PORTAL
The NHIF student online registration portal is the self-service portal that shall facilitate a student from a higher learning institution accredited by the fund to apply for a NHIF card online without the necessity to physically visit one of our NHIF offices.
Below are the quick steps guide
that shall enable one to go through.
LINK The portal can be reached at the following web address CLICK HERE NOW
5 Steps for NHIF Student Registration Portal
1. Enter the specified browser into the web browser (Mozilla, Google chrome most
preferably) and the following page shall appear.
2. Enter the Admission Number, Form IV Index Number and Existing NHIF Card
Number (optional, If the students possess the card through parent, guarding etc)
3. Click the Search Button after filling in Admission Number, Form IV Index Number and optional Existing NHIF Card Number. The portal shall display the basic information of the student whereby the student shall be required to fill in the rest of the information.
4. Fill in the College Name, Mobile Number, Email address and upload a Passport sized
photograph by clicking the browse button and select the desired photo.
5. Click the Submit button to complete the process.