Partial Award In India For African Students 2020/2021
For making students education affordable, Rayat Bahra University is offering a partial award to all students residing outside India, especially African students for the session 2020/21.
The educational program is designed for high-calibre students commencing in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree at the university in India.
Rayat Bahra University is a private university situated in Mohali, Punjab, India. Rayat Bahra was established in 2001 and University was registered in 2014. It has seven schools: School of Engineering, School of Management, School of Law, School of Pharmaceutical Science, School of Physiotherapy, School of Hospitality and Tourism, & School of Basic Sciences.
Why at Rayat Bahra University? RBU is the best university for higher education.
Here students will access to more specialized opportunities, including custom-built facilities, field-specific and employment opportunities, and internships with industry partners.
Application Deadline: Last Week of July 2020
Brief Description Of Award:
- University: Rayat Bahra University
- Course Level: The scholarship can be availed in any undergraduate or postgraduate degree course (If offered by the university).
- Award: 50% waiver on tuition fee and 30% waiver on hostel fee
- Mode of Instructions at the Lecture Hall: English Language
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
The award can be taken in India
Eligibility Of Award:
- Eligible Countries: Students outside India, Nigeria, Nepal and Bhutan can apply for these endowments.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet have a high school certificate for an undergraduate degree or they should have an undergraduate degree for postgraduate study.
How to Apply Partial Award:
- How to Apply: Interested students should contact Mr Michael on firstname.lastname@example.org or +91 814 6630702(Available on Whatsapp)
- Supporting Documents: Not Required but all academic documents are to be sent to email@example.com for eligibility checking.
- English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies. The University also offers English Language Foundation course for students from Non-English Speaking Countries. Not required but the applicant must be able to read, write and understand the English Language.
- The university will provide a partial one,(50% waiver on tuition fee and 30% on hostel fee. Total Percentage of Scholarship are 75%). Plus free airport pick-up to university’s campus, feeding (3 times a day) should the applicant opt for a hostel facility