PhD Student Position in Inorganic Chemistry, Slovakia
Get knowledge and skills through this PhD Student Position in Inorganic Chemistry offered by the Comenius University for the academic year 2020/21.
The educational program is designed for those students who wish to study a PhD degree at Comenius University in Bratislava, Slovakia.
Founded in 1919, Comenius University in Bratislava is the biggest university in the Slovak republic. It offers diverse study programmes encompassing a broad range of human knowledge.
Why at Comenius University? While study at this university, students will learn a way to solve some inorganic chemistry problems by using graphic methods. The university offers a variety of courses for both the local and international students.
Application Deadline: May 30, 2020
- University: Comenius University in Bratislava
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Salary
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- The award can be taken in Slovakia
- Eligible Countries: If you want to know about the nationality please contact Prof. Gustav Plesch: [email protected]
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree in Inorganic Chemistry
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants have a master degree (or equivalent) in the inorganic, material and photochemistry. Important requirements are to have solid knowledge in (i) the preparation of metal transition oxides and their characterization and (ii) the understanding of photochemical processes, especially photocatalytic and photo-Fenton based processes.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply, applicants need to take part in a PhD degree at the university. For the application process, they should contact Prof. Gustav Plesch: [email protected] and Dr Olivier Monfort: [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the previous transcripts at the university.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must meet all entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
The university will provide the salary to the achieving candidates for the session 2020/21.