Sales Administrator – Experienced
We are looking for a confident and experienced Sales Administrator, with 10 to 19 years experience, to join our friendly team. You will be someone who loves dealing with people, is well-organised and has experience working with Microsoft Office.
As this role may involve speaking with and emailing potential clients exceptional written and verbal communication skills are essential.
You need to;
- Proven working experience in outbound Sales (essential)
- Ability to source own leads
- Manage recruitment journey from start to end via job boards, social media and referrals
- Have a good administration background and knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word Excel PowerPoint)
- Be highly reliable and organized
- Be great with people over the phone
The role will involve;
- Assisting with quotes and proposals, sending them to clients and following up on them
- Qualifying leads by telephone or email
- Maintaining the CRM system and reporting
- Processing leads and enquires via a third-party software
- Assisting with general office management
- Arranging sales visits for the sales team
- Maintaining calendars
- Data entry
- Assisting with supporting and helping manage the sales team members
- Answering some incoming office calls
The role is split in to 50% outbound Sales calls and 50% administrative and operational support
Please only apply if you meet the essential criteria/requirements!
Salary: Starting from R10,500 per month depending on experience.