Scholarship Program Southeast University
The studentships are a great way to help you pay for the cost of your education. So for helping students, Southeast University is providing The grants for brilliant applicants. Scholarship Program Southeast University
The award is accessible for domestic students commencing in the undergraduate and graduate degree coursework at the university in Bangladesh.
Founded in 2002, Southeast University or SEU is a private university in Banani and Tejgaon, Bangladesh. It is one of the reputed private university in Bangladesh and offers various degree programs.
Why at Southeast University? The university provides world-class education at an affordable cost and research facilities so that the students can develop their full intellectual, social and personal potentials.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Southeast University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and masters
- Award: Up to 100% tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic
- The award can be taken in Bangladesh
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open across Bangladesh.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and graduate degree program in any subject area offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- For undergraduate: Applicants must have at least ‘O’ level 3 A’s in one sitting and A level 1-A
- For Graduate: Candidates must have a minimum CGPA of 3.70
How to Apply Scholarship Program Southeast University
- How to Apply: For being enlisted in the program, candidates are advised to enrol in the bachelors and masters degree program via download the application form and submit it to Road: 18, House: 64, Block: B, Banani, Dhaka-1213 or email@example.com at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Provide your attested copies of all academic certificates & mark sheets, 4 Copies photograph (passport size) and original certificates & mark sheets.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates should have at least second division or minimum GPA of 2.5 in both HSC and SSC examinations or a minimum GPA of 2.0 in HSC or SSC, the combined total is not lower than 6.0.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants must be proficient in written and spoken written the English language.
- HSC (5.0)- 100% tuition fee
- HSC ( 4.80-4.99)- 80% tuition fee
- HSC ( 4.50-4.79)- 40% tuition fee
- HSC ( 4.00-4.49)- 20 % tuition fee
- CGPA ( 3.90-4)- 50% tuition fee
- CGPA ( 3.80-3.89) – 40% tuition fee
- CGPA ( 3.70-3.79)- 30% tuition fee
- CGPA ( 3.80- 4.0)- 25% tuition fee
- CGPA ( 3.90-4.0)- 20% tuition fee