Stellenbosch Municipality invites applicants to apply for Bursary Programme 2022 academic year.
- Bursary Application Closing date is 19 November 2021
Stellenbosch Municipality Bursaries 2022/2023
Bursaries are available for undergraduate and postgraduate studies, within these fields:
- Internal Auditing
- Risk Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Infrastructure (Civil Engineering and Quantity Surveying)
The bursary is made available by a collaboration between Stellenbosch Municipality and the Western Cape Government, via the Provincial Treasury Department.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 20 working days after the closing date – if you do not receive any feedback within this time frame, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
Stellenbosch Municipality reserves the right not to not award any bursaries, should suitable candidates not be located.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must permanently reside within the Stellenbosch Municipality’s municipal or surrounding areas
- You must have completed Matric or you must be currently in Matric
- You must be studying or intend on studying full-time, towards an qualification in one fields listed above in 2022 (undergraduate or postgraduate)
- You must be studying or intend on studying at a registered Higher Educational and Training Institution in South Africa
- You must be currently unemployed youth
- You must have a strong academic record
How to apply Stellenbosch Municipality Bursaries 2022/2023
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your completed application form (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application may be disqualified):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Matric latest results, if currently in Matric (certified copy)
- Matric certificate, if completed Matric (certified copy)
- Full academic record, including latest results, if currently at tertiary level (certified copy)
- Proof of application/ registration at tertiary institution (on institutions letterhead)
- Proof of address (Municipal account, affidavit) (certified copy)
- Curriculum Vitae
Download and complete the Stellenbosch Municipality Bursaries Application Form 2022 (.pdf)
Applications must be submitted in one of the following ways:
– Hand delivery:
71 Plein Street
(Attention: HR Specialist: Training & Skills Development, Human Resource Services)
PO Box 17
Note: applications submitted via email or fax will NOT be accepted.