Job Description – Fleet Coordinator/Trainee
· Coordinate with drivers on daily basis to plan the load as well as route.
· Ensure all drivers must follow the on road/drive time and rest time guideline defined by management.
Track and ensure no driver should do overspeed, should not use phone while driving and should not accommodate passengers without approval from In-charge.
· Educate drivers on documentations and reporting process to ensure the driver should report to loading and unloading supervisor on time.
· Follow-up with on-route drivers and make sure they should follow & Acheve TAT defined by management.
· Assist drivers in case of accident or difficulty.
· Ensure no truck should report the material or fuel loss and if they does complete report to HR team for disciplinary action.
Prepare daily vehicle report without any delay.
· Prepare weekly drivers performance report and discuss with RM for further action plan.
· Encourage drivers to attract new skilled drivers to join our team.
Experience Require – 0-3 yrs
Qualification – Diploma or Degree
Age – 20-25yrs
How to Apply: