Tumaini University Makumira (TUMA) invites qualified applicants from recognized institutions of higher learning to be considered for employment in the following teaching posts:
- Lecturers or Assistant Lecturers in Physics
- Lecturers or Assistant Lecturers in Chemistry
- Lecturers or Assistant Lecturers in Mathematics
- Lecturers or Assistant Lecturers in Biology
- A minimum GPA of 4.0 in Master of Science or Master of Science with Education in the specified teaching subjects.
- A minimum GPA of 3.5 in Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Science with Education in the specified teaching subjects
- PhD in Science or Science with Education with a minimum GPA of 4.0 in Master of Science in the specified subjects and a minimum GPA of 3.5 Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Science with Education in specified subjects.
- To teach Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology and educational subjects in the undergraduate programmes.
- To participate in the in-service training activities of Participatory and Integrative Teaching Approach Project, an outreach project of Tumaini University Makumira in 24 secondary schools of Arumeru District.
- To conduct research in your related disciplines.
- attend academic meetings and perform any other academic duty when assigned by relevant authorities at TUMA
- Application letters with the attached CVs, copies of certificates and transcripts have to be sent before Monday, 16th August 2020 to:
THE VICE CHANCELLOR,
TUMAINI UNIVERSITY MAKUMIRA,
P. O. Box 55,